Wednesday 7 November 2012

The sound of one hand clapping

I wouldn't have made it this far without a support system. I am more than 1000km away from home  I had many acquaintances, but with no real family values.I wanted to surround myself with people with the same mindset and ambition but its a pity I was caught in fun and games.

I have grown into a mature, focused young woman through the love I have received from my friends and new found love. These people believe in me without a doubt, they sparked the light inside me. I believe God puts people in your path to help you get through life challenges. He does not tell you who they are, but you need to appreciate these people and realise this is help from God.

As a person, you must surround yourself with positive people. When you have this, you can achieve anything in life. When you have a strong support system, you become stronger as well and you can conquer your fears. My success has come from people helping me and me also helping others.  Life is about sharing with others and through that you become blessed.

No comments: