Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Me I Became

The New Me

When most the world’s statistics, troubles, joys and hardships affect me directly with no child like ignorance to say I do not know what is going on. When my destiny leads me to being one the world’s heroes, black sheep, revolutionaries, business people, corrupt tenders. A year that I’m supposed to shine and live according my pre determined destinies.

From the withering trees of autumn in the back drop of dusty old Transkei is where my being lies. And lie it did, for stories of a prosperous life filled with promise it bore.  Yet I look at it now and find the paradox which is life and the paradox of living to die. What is it all for? 

So what to do until the lie becomes the truth but to live in this lie and let it consume me until it becomes the truth. So that in the end I too can lie like so many and say I came, I saw, I conquered.... When all I saw was the life I feared and all the only coming was not the 2nd coming and all I conquered was being all which was not promised to me

No comments: