Wednesday 7 November 2012

Andy Warhol said,"In the future everybody will be world famous for 15 minutes. You cant choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous

I've always thought about and wondered what that might be like-millions screaming your name, traveling the world, tons of money... I think that would be fun for days... I want a life like that. 

I would be famous for being a supermodel/ actress/humanitarian/singer *ahem*/socialite. i would go to these high profile events and rub shoulders with Basetsana Khumalo and Khanyi Dlomo, who would be my bestie, Edith Venter, who would be like my gorgeous mother, Jeanie D will be my BFF and Somizi will be my GBF and being invited to Prince William and Kate's christening of their first child- move over Beckhams!

The only problem with being a supermodel is that I have gained some weight and I am not getting any younger. my best bet at being famous is to be an actress. I love me ome DRAMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BE FAMOUS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! *diva laugh*

No comments: