Wednesday 7 November 2012

List your top 200 acvhievements

I won't have 200 achievements, I haven't lived that long. In an attempt to want to write as many achievements as I can I will start listing my achievements from as far back as I can.

1.       Being born into a family where my great grandfather introduced Baptist Church in SA, John Ntlahla.
2.      Learning how to drive
3.      Studying at CPUT
4.      Graduating in 2011
5.      Passing Matring with Exemption
6.      Being elected as a Prefect at school and at Hostel at Cathcart High School
7.       Performing poetry at an audience
8.      Joining the debate team at Cathcart High School
9.      Award as best supporting actress
10.  Award as best drama learner *Drama Queen hehehe*
11.  Being a finalist for a art competition held by Unicef *many years ago*
12.  Helping my mother with her NGO and catering business
13.  Buying my first cellphone
14.  Co-ordinating a CSI intitiaitive on behlf of Heart and Stroke South Africa
15.  Going to Gym
16.  Signing my first *and last* modelling contract
17.  First Aeroplane ride
18.  Going to Table Mountain, Robin Island
19.  Volunteering at the Two Oceans Marathon
20.  Volunteering at a homeless shelter.
21.  Acknowledging my spirituality
22.  Learning a new language
23.  Falling in love
24.  Changing my niece’s nappy for the first time
25.  Holding my niece for the first time
26.  Learning to bake
27.  Learning to cook *watch and learn*
28.  My first radio interview
29.  Being Confirmed at church *Roman Catholic*
30.  My fist job
31.  Being a responsible daughter to my parents
And still counting

No comments: