Thursday 8 November 2012

I am


I am determined.
I will fulfill my dreams, pursue my inner ambitions, complete my personal missions, and reach my goals.
I will not slack off or become careless.
I learned to always attempt to do my personal best regardless of life's sometimes discouraging situations.

I dream to grow up to be an open-minded individual.
I can believe in myself.
I can't approach situations with negativity if I wish to live a proud, joyful life.
I hope to always view life with a positive attitude.
  I am determined

I know that, in order to succeed, it is necessary for me to avoid giving up.
I understand that perseverance is a true value.
I don't know many other qualities required for life that I hope to learn soon.
I learned to continue to steadily try extremely hard to gain knowledge and make the most of it.
I forgot to do so a few times this year, unfortunately, but learned from my mistakes.
I am determined.



 

No comments: