Thursday 8 November 2012

My Big fat BIG dream

My big fat dream is to have a huge party in Camps Bay. I am going to win Powerball. I am going to claim my win in Johannesburg. I want to have Camps Bay closed and secured

The event is by invite only. My djs is going to be Black Coffee, David Guetta, and Dj Fresh and other dj's.The theme of the event is all white. everyone must be dressed in white, from VVIP and VIP.

The decor is going to be Italian style. at the end of Camps Bay there is a crane. my security will be Red Jackets . The menu includes, sushi, prawns, caviar and lots of Vuerve Champagne. No Smirnoff but Skyy Vodka (lol).

When the clock strikess 00:00, I want to take a "trip" around the venue so that everyone can see what I have created.

My party is going to be the event!

No comments: