Wednesday 7 November 2012

Not all who wander are lost


Source: www.google.co.za
You may be on a path of a journey, wandering. Perhaps that is the point of your journey. When you are wandering, you are moving about without an exact destination or purpose.  The quote is taken from JRR Tolkein (also quoted in The Lord of The Rings); I have tried to interpret the line. I defined it as perception and assumption.

Someone may seem to be lost yet they have their own agenda of which they will not account for, hence wandering. I perceived that wandering is the point of your journey yet   I assume that how can you tell the difference between knowing if you are lost or wandering. Some of us may be wandering because we have to or others are wandering because they do not know what to do.

Perhaps getting lost is reason to being lost on your path and you feel that any direction is as good as any. You may end up finding some precious things along the way while you were lost. I am on a journey and I am wandering with means to achieve the purpose of my journey knowing that I am not lost.

No comments: