Thursday 8 November 2012

If not now, then why


What are you waiting for?  This is not giving you permission to go out and spend until you drop!  I am talking about all the things you say you want to do, but put it off for various reasons!  You know what I am talking about, it is the weight you want to lose, the exercise you put off, the class you want to take, but put off. The business you want to start, or the habit you want to break!
Let’s be honest, anything worthwhile is difficult, because if it were easy everyone would do it.  What have you been putting off? If it seems that I am simplifying the process, I am.  Do you want to look in the mirror some day and see an old man or woman and say where did my life go?  When I look in the mirror, I see an old man, but I have done everything I ever wanted to do in my life!  So what have you been putting off?  Ask yourself what you need to do today to start to accomplish it.  About thirty three years ago, I realized I wanted to be financial independent!  I put together a plan to accomplish that goal by age forty.  I took my goal and broke it down to daily tasks. 
You have to take responsibility for your life!  Stop making excuses and start now to go for what you want.  If you don’t have the skills, get them!  If you don’t have the training, get it!  Get whatever you need to meet the challenge. 

No comments: