Thursday 8 November 2012

Live. Laugh. Love


Take a minute and read this piece from T.D Jakes; powerful!

Learn from past experiences but don't let them put a choke hold on endless possibilities, blessings, people, or true love. My past experiences and love lost have taught me how to manage todays issues. My heart was in debt and If I could get a dollar for every tear you and I have cried I would be a billionaire. Needless to say, me debt is paid off.

 However, Like bills problems still occur because life is a big  melting pot and I have the biggest got damn wooden spoon ever to stir with. Some of you know what I'm talking about. You have seen that big ass wooden spoon or fork on the wall at your grandma house or for some kind of decoration. If you haven't then keep the I dunno what you talking about face and keep reading. 

Anyway, don't live a what it could be life. Kill your sorrows and birth happiness by loving yourself and having faith.  No, its not easy but thats what makes your happiness even more worth the while. I have been heartbroken by people in the past and recently whether it was love or friendships but I title it bad timings and only hold to what I got and what I can gain.  I love experiences and life because the truth lives in it, no substitutes  I'd choose an ugly truth over a beautiful lie any day  why? because I am beautiful, which just leaves  truth. LOVE YOURSELF and don't judge others by their flaws or beauty, for their is one thing ugly about everyone. Nobody's is perfect. GET IT RIGHT and stay FLY!

No comments: