Wednesday 7 November 2012

Karla's Closet

If i were to trade a life for a day, I would like to be Karla, in fact I would ask for a lifetime extension. Karla Deras is the envy of most fashionistas I know, including myself *nudge nudge*. Karla Deras is an American fashion blogger. She a member of Chictopia.com and also maintains her own site, "Karla's Closet".
 
She is onstantly impressing us with her refined fashion-sense executed on a student's budget, this Keira Knightly look-alike is destined for the fashion hall-of-fame. She describes her style as: I would say it's like a pot of stew with simplicity being the beef and androgyny and femininity being the vegetables. Oh and spontaneity is the secret ingredient.

Photo Karla Deras of Karla's Closet

If you are an avid fashionista, visit her website www.karlascloset.com and be blown away by this dynamo's simple yet edgy style. I know you will love it :-)

No comments: