Thursday 10 May 2012

Broke and craving KFC

Picture: kfc.co.za
When it is the time of the month where all you have in your cupboard are two eggs and noodles. When you have R 10 to your name and you are considered to be rich. It is very early in the month for me to be saying this, however I am a student and rely heavily on my parents even if it's R50, that to me is like R 50 000. I don't know about you, but every time I am that broke, I always crave for things that I can not afford at that particular period.

KFC, Streetwise 2, thigh and drumstick pieces with a mini loaf and coke is what I am craving for. that golden, crispy and yummy thigh accompanied by a pinch of the mini loaf excites my taste buds, then the sip of coke goes down smoothly. 

Oh my dear KFC where art thou? Damn you R 22.90! You had to be scarce at the earliest time of the month for you to rob me of a decadent meal such as KFC?? Oh how I curse the day I decided to stop working and earning an income.

No comments: