Saturday 5 May 2012

If I were the boss


Source: amazon.co.uk

 I would spoil myself to a well deserved holiday for a year. I will need it since I have been working for many years building my empire and since I am the boss I can do what I like. My year long vacation will be beneficial for me and my business. I will take a break, and come back the following year with innovative ideas for the business. My vacation plan allows me to travel to 24 countries and all continents, meaning two countries per month.

Since I am the boss and I am going on vacation, I will appoint someone as Acting CEO. He/she will have to make decisions based on my discretion and decision. I do not want to carry so much with me so my iPad and cellphone is fine.

Money is not a problem; after all I am the boss. I have money. I’m rich. I can afford going to 24 countries, remember, money is not a problem. I would spend my days sleeping, shopping, sight-seeing, partying and more shopping. I am the boss.

No comments: