Saturday 5 May 2012

We are afraid of the wrong things


Source: dwellingsdesigngroup.blogspot.com

There is a degree of comparison to what each individual perceive as wrong.  Wrong things are anything perceived as unethical or immoral in the view of the spectators.  We are culprits to being afraid of the wrong things yet fear does not prevent us from doing wrong.  I am afraid of heights yet I live on the 5th floor in my complex, but I am afraid of killing because it is wrong and that would prevent me from killing someone. Mainly fear of wrong things manifest from the concoction of social opinion of right and wrong of the event at hand or self morals.

Some have said that, right arose from the recurring occurrence of the wrong past, is that the source of fear or it’s the morality that drives the fear in doing wrong, again the is a degree of comparing to how wrong something can be. Doing wrong for a good reason or what we think might be a good reason eliminates the fear but what’s necessary true to an individual is not universal to the masses

 We should let things be and stop being afraid of the wrong things. We can conquer and achieve.  Find humor in some of your fears and that will make it easier. Fear is what hinders us to try new things. We fear things that we should not, instead of embrace it. Don’t be afraid of what people’s perceptions of you are. Do not be afraid of trusting your instincts and have the confidence in yourself. I believe in myself that I will embrace all that is and chuck out all that is not.

No comments: