Saturday 5 May 2012

What is the colour of the wind?


Source: ledr.com

I do not like wind. It can be cold or warm, I do not like it. Scientifically, it does not have a colour but in my deepest hate for wind I will give it a colour: Grey. Particles in the wind can influence its colour. For example if wind has dust particles it can be brown or if there is smoke the wind can be grey.

Grey is a mysterious colour. It reminds me of a more balanced darkness (evil), mourning evoking an insincere emotion. Cold wind is cooling for them on a hot day. To me wind is a grey bully. I do not like having to pull or hold my dress if there is wind. I do not want to be forcefully pushed by some phantom force. Wind limits your activity.  Another fact I do not like about wind is that it blows litter therefore destroying the environment.

The colour of the wind can be anything if you think out of the box. I am feeling grey all thanks to the weather. It could have been a beautiful day, but its windy.

No comments: