Friday 23 March 2012

Waaazzzzuuuuppppppp

Hey Hunnies! appologies to those who viewed my blog and found there was nothing on it *embarrassed*. I have been trying to keep up with technology by trying to upload posts but eish, this girl from Tsomo was a tad behind on how things are being done.

Well I am here and be ready for some interesting topics and join me as I share with you my thoughts. Got to admit, I am feeling excited about this blog.

Its the weekend and i would like to know what you will be getting up to, so please do share by commenting. Im big on family and I will be spending my weekend with them. Its cousin Siseko's Graduation Party weekend and it is going to be EPIC. I promise to take pics so you can see how the Ntlahla's, Tanga's, Mqulo's and Joxo's get it down. Yeeeeeeeeeeep you heard it.

Chaaaiiirrrrssssss to freaken weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are going to have areally good weekend.

Keith Edwards said...

Welcome to the world of technology and hope to see more blogs from you. Hope the time with the family was great.